Fantasy Wave 2 released!

Started by Leon, 30 January 2021, 04:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 31 January 2021, 08:35:38 PM
I sent an email Leon...

Hmm, I've not had that through?  It's not in my Spam either, which email address did it go to?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Heedless Horseman

03 February 2021, 08:30:20 AM #20 Last Edit: 03 February 2021, 08:37:58 AM by Heedless Horseman
Fantasy is not my bag, but, some of these look appetising! Really Like the Gargoyles!  :)

I was laughing at Giant Tortoises... "Run For Your Lives...I's A Tortoise!"  ;D   BUT, Have you seen how fast the LITTLE B*****s  CAN clip on, when they have a mind to...?  ;D
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Big Insect

Vicious things
We had a few as pets as a kid - back in the (bad old) days when you could buy them in pet shops.
Would hiss at you when you picked them up and I remember one of them had the trick of emptying its bowls on you as a defensive measure.
A giant fantasy one would be a real monstrosity !!!
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Leon

Quote from: Big Insect on 03 February 2021, 09:38:09 AM
...the trick of emptying its bowels on you as a defensive measure.

I'm not asking Phil to sculpt that...!

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Heedless Horseman on 03 February 2021, 08:30:20 AM
Fantasy is not my bag, but, some of these look appetising! Really Like the Gargoyles!  :)

I was laughing at Giant Tortoises... "Run For Your Lives...I's A Tortoise!"  ;D   BUT, Have you seen how fast the LITTLE B*****s  CAN clip on, when they have a mind to...?  ;D

There's a great bit form an old Attenborough  docco.
He strays into the mating territory of a male giant tortoise.
It takes offence and goes after him at surprising speed.
Chases him for about 400 yards.

(I'm still unclear which of the 2 Fs he's have suffered if caught).

steve_holmes_11

You can't go wrong with flocks of birds.

They're even fairly scale independent.
6mm flock of big birds.
15mm flock of small birds.

They will be in my next order.

Big Insect

Quote from: steve_holmes_11 on 03 February 2021, 10:56:53 AM
You can't go wrong with flocks of birds.

They're even fairly scale independent.
6mm flock of big birds.
15mm flock of small birds.

They will be in my next order.

Yup - they went in my recent order - along with the bat swarms - you can never have enough to get that true 'swarm / flock' effect.
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.