Peninsular Naps civvies!

Started by Leon, 05 January 2021, 09:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: John Cook on 06 January 2021, 05:06:39 AM
The one on the left looks like a potential figure for the priest people were asking for somewhere else on the forum.

Agreed, extremely useful; all the way from Conquistadors to the regrettable Civil War.

Not sure whether the next one along is a lady dressed up against the winter, or a brother (monk).
I'm sure a bit of paint will take care of either potential identity.

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 05 January 2021, 09:50:00 PM
Is that Marty Feldman I spy, second from the left?

You take the blonde, I'll get the one with the toiban!!

Ace of Spades

Those mules will come in handy on several fronts! Very nice...

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Westmarcher

The mules are very good (much better period look than the ones I got ages ago from Irregular Miniatures). I was wondering how their height compares with the mule driver and if equivalent in stature to the 'standard' Pendraken horse (if such a thing exists).

I do like the separate draught one in harness also.  A team of four could be good for the ACW supply wagon, particularly if an extra draught mule with rider was released along with every 3 mules in harness. This would solve the current driver anomaly and make the ACW supply wagon pack more authentic.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Ace of Spades

Quote from: Westmarcher on 18 February 2021, 10:39:05 PM
The mules are very good (much better period look than the ones I got ages ago from Irregular Miniatures). I was wondering how their height compares with the mule driver and if equivalent in stature to the 'standard' Pendraken horse (if such a thing exists).

I do like the separate draught one in harness also.  A team of four could be good for the ACW supply wagon, particularly if an extra draught mule with rider was released along with every 3 mules in harness. This would solve the current driver anomaly and make the ACW supply wagon pack more authentic.

Absolutely, they would even work for late ACW confederate limber teams and several other periods/conficts as well!

Cheers,
Rob

steve_holmes_11

Is there a planned release date for the Peninsula Naps?

(Trying to plan my finances to match  ;) )

fsn

OK, maybe I'm still a little woozy, but I read that as "trying to plan my fiancees to match".

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

No you don't need an eye test - it do !  :P
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: steve_holmes_11 on 06 March 2021, 01:32:26 PM
Is there a planned release date for the Peninsula Naps?

I'm hoping for somewhere around June/July once we've got everything moulded up and sent out the packages to the initial backers.  Moving premsies in April means that we won't be running at full speed for around 4 weeks but it shouldn't really delay things too much as we'll still be able to make the production moulds.

Tony's just about finished the Brits so I should have those in the next week or so, but it's been slow going sadly with his Dad needing a lot of one-on-one care daily.  He's suffering with Parkinson's but it's got to the point now where the dementia has kicked in and he's very confused and forgetful.  Definitely not an easy situation for Tony.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Leon, please let Tony know we are thinking of him, must be an incredibly difficult time
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno II

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

whubble

Matt J

Feel for Tony.

Had to care for my dad for 4 years before we managed to get him in a home last summer. Haven't seen him since!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

FierceKitty

I may want a few of those for stray peasants in my renaissance English battles.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.