Peninsular Naps civvies!

Started by Leon, 05 January 2021, 09:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We're back!  Tony's back sculpting and ploughing ahead with the Peninsular project so we've just had this first batch through containing the civilians, mule train and separate mule for the carts.  We put these straght into a master mould today so that we can get the first of the production moulds done later this week hopefully.  Once those are ready, we'll be contacting anyone who had added these to their orders to see if you'd like them sending straight out.

Peninsular Civilians and mule driver
NapsPeninCivs by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Peninsular Mule train and separate mule
NapsPeninMules by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

whubble

Fan-bloody-tastic, cannot wait to see rest of range when it arrives on your desk. Take care  8)

jimduncanuk

Is that Marty Feldman I spy, second from the left?
My Ego forbids a signature.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

WeeWars

I'm looking forward to them already! Really great to see a variety of mule types.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Shecky

Looks great.  Nice asses, I mean, mules.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

John Cook

The one on the left looks like a potential figure for the priest people were asking for somewhere else on the forum.

Steve J

Very nice mix of poses and will be useful across various periods in Europe I'm sure 8).

Techno II

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leman

Indeed Ian, I can see an onion seller there for the FPW.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Orcs

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Jesus

2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!