Lepanto rules

Started by FierceKitty, 26 December 2020, 11:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

29 December 2020, 10:05:38 AM #15 Last Edit: 29 December 2020, 10:09:22 AM by FierceKitty
This was just a test game; these forces didn't get beyond shouting insults.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

FierceKitty

29 December 2020, 10:06:15 AM #16 Last Edit: 29 December 2020, 10:10:27 AM by FierceKitty
But a Turkish squadron with Janissary marines got some payback just afterwards.

FierceKitty

29 December 2020, 10:06:44 AM #17 Last Edit: 29 December 2020, 10:11:16 AM by FierceKitty
Flank attack by a galleass in support of the Spaniards? Hmmm.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Certainly looks good. Have fun
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

paulr

Looking good :-bd =D> :-bd

I've got some cardboard cut outs I could use for some test games once you have done a bit more editing
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

I can't help wanting to add "Ya Bass!" to the end of this threads Subject.  :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno II

Good stuff, Alexander !!  :-bd

Cheers - Phil :)

FierceKitty

Copy will be sent shortly, Paul.

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Orcs

They look really good. Shame I got rid of my Navwar Renaissance fleets when having a downsize.

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

Navwar gets a bad press sometimes, but I've always been pleased with their ships and their service, and they're a LOT cheaper. If only they had email!

Ithoriel

I agree with FK. Nice ships, nice prices, run by a nice guy who, for perfectly valid (if infuriating!) reasons sees no need to move into the late 20th Century, let alone the 21st.

Ordering by phone or post coupled with very fast turn around means that things arrive in a matter of a few days.

Frankly I've never needed tiny ships so urgently that the delay of a few days was a problem.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Orcs

Quote from: Ithoriel on 31 December 2020, 08:06:55 PM
I agree with FK. Nice ships, nice prices, run by a nice guy who, for perfectly valid (if infuriating!) reasons sees no need to move into the late 20th Century, let alone the 21st.

Ordering by phone or post coupled with very fast turn around means that things arrive in a matter of a few days.

Frankly I've never needed tiny ships so urgently that the delay of a few days was a problem.

He is well over 80!

I used to live very near to the shop in Seven kings, and popped in regularly. sadly its only open only briefly each week now 
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson