WW2 German artillery crews

Started by Jerboa, 23 December 2020, 07:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerboa

Two questions:
1) Can someone point me to pictures of German artillery crews (DAK and others), especially the standing variety. I have lots of kneeling DAK crews, so I know what they look like.
2) I like to mount my larger tubes on bigger stands with lots of crew. I already augment the crews with artillery spotters, which is a nice addition. Is it possible to order additional crew members?

Jerboa

Ithoriel

The answer to 2) is yes. I've done it. Possibly a small added charge for a non-standard pack but definitely doable.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Ithoriel

23 December 2020, 09:25:16 PM #2 Last Edit: 23 December 2020, 10:24:13 PM by Ithoriel
Couple of standing gun crew here

Kneeling guy with binoculars and the bloke pointing are officers from GRF16
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fred.

Left hand one is Pendraken - I think the figure at the front left is from the command pack.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

I've got all of the US and British artillery to photo for the website in the first week of January and then the Germans will be next to get done, so we'll have some pics soon!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!