Fantasy Monsters released!

Started by Leon, 20 December 2020, 12:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

As we trundle towards the end of what's been a pretty terrible year, we've got a few batches of shiny new releases to bring you a bit of Christmas cheer! 

First up we've got the initial wave of our Fantasy expansion, containing all of the big boys!  We've got Fire and Stone Giants, Storm and Plague Elementals, Forest Trolls, Blood Demons and Terror Birds!  These monster types are all big sculpts, coming in at between 25-32mm tall generally, so they'll work for all manner of Fantasy games outside of 10mm as well. 

And then.....  BEARS!  You've asked for them for years and they're finally here, in normal, armoured or saddled varieties.

Fantasy
Monsters - https://pendraken.co.uk/fantasy-warband/monsters/
FAN-MON10   Fire Giants (32mm high)   £4.00
FAN-MON11   Stone Giants (33mm high)   £4.00
FAN-MON12   Terror Birds (23mm high)   £3.50
FAN-MON13   Blood Demons (25-28mm high)   £4.00
FAN-MON14   Forest Trolls (27mm high)   £4.00
FAN-MON15   Storm Elementals (26-28mm high)   £4.00
FAN-MON16   Plague Elementals (26mm high)   £4.00
FAN-MON17   Rhinos x 6 (15mm high)   £3.50
FAN-MON18   Bears x 6 (13-21mm high)   £3.00
FAN-MON19   Armoured bears (13-21mm high)   £3.00
FAN-MON20   Saddled bears (13mm high)   £3.00

And pics of them all:

We'll have more new stuff coming tomorrow so keep an eye out for that!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 20 December 2020, 02:07:20 PM
Hey though you wuz on holiday !

Holiday?!  No such thing!

We're 'officially' closed from tomorrow but I've got some releases to get out before Christmas and then I'll be spending the break working on CWC2.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

With CWC2 if you want any help get me back channel, any news on Korean Supplement ?

Techno II

Ian......I 'sculpted' some of those more than a year ago....at least.

I hope some of the fantasy bears are to to your liking, chum.

You wouldn't believe how close to certain dogs ! (German sheppards, especially) bears are, head wise, until you play with the ears.

Honestly.....you wouldn't believe it  !!! :o

Leon? On holiday?    Ooh look.....a flying piggy. ;D

Cheers - Phil  :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

They do look good...probably get some in my next order...

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 20 December 2020, 02:28:30 PM
With CWC2 if you want any help get me back channel, any news on Korean Supplement ?

Will do!  Korean supplement is currently with Mark and Rob so we'll have that back in the new year.

fred.

Cool, great to see these available in the metal - and good to see the bears.

Are the rhinos new, or a re-issue of the older ones?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

Quote from: fred. on 20 December 2020, 03:53:24 PM
Are the rhinos new, or a re-issue of the older ones?

One original and two new sculpts.

Orcs

They are all great sculpts - Techno excels yet again.

IT might be worth producing  the bears and Rhinos in other scales. I found a very limited choice of "Normal" bears when lookikng for one in 28mm to go with my Frostgrave warband.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Techno II

Quote from: Orcs on 20 December 2020, 04:02:41 PM
They are all great sculpts - Techno excels yet again.

IT might be worth producing  the bears and Rhinos in other scales. I found a very limited choice of "Normal" bears when lookikng for one in 28mm to go with my Frostgrave warband.

No......B*gger off, Mark........They were horrid to make. :P

Cheers - Wotshisname.

Leon

Quote from: Orcs on 20 December 2020, 04:02:41 PM

I'm always tempted to expand the animals into the larger scales as the sales on them are good, but it's a lot of outlay as we move up through 15's/20's/28's.  

Quote from: Techno II on 20 December 2020, 04:11:50 PM
No......B*gger off, Mark........They were horrid to make. :P

No plans for it just yet so you're OK for now!

Raider4

All very nice. Particularly like the Storm Elementals.

But . . . puzzled why rhinos and (un-armoured/un-saddled) bears are thought to be fantasy monsters?