Show Dates 2021!

Started by Leon, 15 December 2020, 09:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iw07596

Just seen on the PARTIZAN site you are going, excellent see you there 10/10/2021

Leon

Quote from: iw07596 on 12 September 2021, 08:11:52 PM
Just seen on the PARTIZAN site you are going, excellent see you there 10/10/2021

Yep, after about 15 years on the waiting list we're in!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno II

Give my regards to Newark, Leon.

Cheers - Phil. :)

Orcs

Quote from: Techno II on 13 September 2021, 07:38:13 AM
Give my regards to Newark, Leon.

Newark does not have the views you have now.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Techno II

But it has a takeaway that does chips with onion gravy. :x :x (Or at least it did)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno II on 14 September 2021, 07:09:58 AM
But it has a takeaway that does chips with onion gravy. :x :x (Or at least it did)

Na closed by the elf (and safety)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Awww....I do hope not !  :(

They were absolutely yummy !!.....I'll have to learn how to make decent onion gravy...Can't be that difficult, even with my limited culinary skills !

Techno II

I was thinking more of four heaped tablespoons of Bisto, half a pint of boiling water.....half fry an onion or two, then slap it all together. (and maybe heat for a few seconds.)

Cheers - Jamie Oliver. ;)

Someone get round to Phil's - he's about to use sharpe knives.....Phil you KNOW what the doctor said !

Techno II

Plasters on standby ! :D

Last, and I think the only time I've cut myself with a kitchen knife, was when I was washing the carving knife...and picked it up by the blade....Couldn't see it under all the soap suds !!
Boy, was it sharp !! :o

Orcs

15 September 2021, 09:08:34 PM #116 Last Edit: 15 September 2021, 09:11:01 PM by Orcs
Quote from: Techno II on 15 September 2021, 07:56:32 AM
Plasters on standby ! :D

Last, and I think the only time I've cut myself with a kitchen knife, was when I was washing the carving knife...and picked it up by the blade....Couldn't see it under all the soap suds !!
Boy, was it sharp !! :o

I went on a knife skills course (Kitchen use) and the first three things he said about knife

1 - Keep them sharp
2 - NEVER,EVER put your sharp knives in a dishwasher no matter what it says on the box about being dishwasher safe
3 - Put your knife to the side of the bowl when washing up and only pick it up when you are going to wash it - DO NOT put it in the bowl in case you cut yourself on it.

Mrs Orcs thinks I am a "Sharp Knife Nazi". the one day she did exactly the opposite to rule three and cut herself badly.  It was my fault apparently for keeping the knife so sharp. (Most of my knives are like razors)

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Techno II

Quote from: Orcs on 15 September 2021, 09:08:34 PM
I went on a knife skills course (Kitchen use) and the first three things he said about knife
DO NOT put it in the bowl in case you cut yourself on it.

NOW he tells me !  ;)

hammurabi70

10 November 2021, 05:51:34 PM #118 Last Edit: 10 November 2021, 05:53:27 PM by hammurabi70
I want to put my first order in to collect at a show: WARFARE.  How is that done through the normal ordering system?

Edit: ignore that, just read the WARFARE show entry!

Leon

Quote from: hammurabi70 on 10 November 2021, 05:51:34 PMI want to put my first order in to collect at a show: WARFARE.  How is that done through the normal ordering system?

Edit: ignore that, just read the WARFARE show entry!

Yep, if you choose the 'Collect at Pendraken/Event' delivery option and then put a quick note on the Comments box on the next page, we'll get that sorted out and ready for you to collect.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!