Show Dates 2021!

Started by Leon, 15 December 2020, 09:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sean66

Quote from: FierceKitty on 29 December 2020, 08:10:03 AM
Trying to keep my spirits up - got to try to win today with the Turks....

good luck just keep them out of the fast food vendors or the barbers and you'll be fine.
Regards
Sean

Orcs

Quote from: sean66 on 29 December 2020, 11:52:10 AM
good luck just keep them out of the fast food vendors or the barbers and you'll be fine.
Regards
Sean

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He is playing his nemesis. He will need all the luck he can get.  :) 
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

hammurabi70

I guess lockdown to 31 March will take out much of the year's shows.

Leon

Quote from: hammurabi70 on 06 January 2021, 11:29:22 PM
I guess lockdown to 31 March will take out much of the year's shows.

Yeah, I can't see us getting any shows until July/August at the earliest based on the current vaccine rollout estimates.  And that's based on the 2 million per week max capacity and no further strain mutations.  If we can't hit the 2m per week then we might not be able to hold mass events until well into the autumn or even potentially not until 2022.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

From memory the first roll out of the vaccination will cover those over 50 and the clinically extremely vulnerable, which should be finished by late Spring or early Summer. After that the rest of the population will be vaccinated. So frankly I'm not expecting any chance of a show until the Autumn or even until next year. I'd love to attend one but I'm in no hurry to attend the usual rugby scrum of most shows!

Leon

Quick update today, the Phalanx show has just been cancelled so that's the first of the June shows to disappear.  At this stage I don't think we'll see anything through June/July/August, potentially right through until the end of the year with the vaccine rollout.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

Well that's my social calendar down by one event to ... let's not go there.

Look! It's a Swedish Centurion!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nice telegraph pole.
Do they all carry one?  ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Think it's for the AA mount.  :-\
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

howayman

How do you know its Swedjsh.
Does the engine have an accent.  ;)

mollinary

Quote from: howayman on 13 January 2021, 06:36:39 PM

No, the gun fires meatballs!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

OldenBUA

Quote from: howayman on 13 January 2021, 06:36:39 PM

They can be conveniently stored and transported in flat packs.
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

There's a chef on the engine deck !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quick update for everyone, Broadside in Sittingbourne has been rescheduled for Saturday 6th November. 

Isn't that the weekend for Warfare ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021