Show Dates 2021!

Started by Leon, 15 December 2020, 09:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno II

I'm certainly not having one of that 'brand' until they've warmed it up....That's colder than liquid CO2. :o

Cheers - Phil  :D

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Isn't the Oxford room temp one approved as well. That stores at higher temps I understand.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: ianrs54 on 23 December 2020, 07:32:05 AM
Isn't the Oxford room temp one approved as well. That stores at higher temps I understand.

Oxford is normal handling - your common or garden fridge.
More important, we're in for 50 million doses - as opposed to 5 million for the AstraZeneca.

Techno II

I'm pretty sure you're right, Ian. :)

IF.....I had the choice...I'd ask for that one.

I think we just have to take whichever one our 'health authority' has got on hand when it's 'our' turn.

Don't care which one it is......But I am taking a big magnifying glass down, to check there are no microchips in the ampule, before they inject it... (Gimme frigging strength  X_X)

Cheers - Phil. ;)

Always thought you were paranoid Phil  :D But thewn they ARE out to get you !

Techno II

What the **** is the thewn ?

I genuinely give up.

Ithoriel

The present improbable participle of "then" perhaps? :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno II

Look I never said I could type. And yours be far from puuuuurrrrfec  :d

Orcs

Quote from: steve_holmes_11 on 23 December 2020, 12:32:15 AM
The shooter can overlap their targets. (ie they're not on a 15 minute reload)
Most of the 15 minutes is sitting in recovery to ensure you don't get an adverse reaction.
With a large enough clinic you can shove them out to a dispersal area with one person running a timer.

That's how it worked when my mother and father were done.

Yes that would make sense, but in my brothers case it was the same nurse doing it all.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

DHautpol

28 December 2020, 03:17:28 PM #40 Last Edit: 28 December 2020, 03:19:55 PM by DHautpol
"The shooter can overlap their targets. (ie they're not on a 15 minute reload)
Most of the 15 minutes is sitting in recovery to ensure you don't get an adverse reaction.
With a large enough clinic you can shove them out to a dispersal area with one person running a timer.

That's how it worked when my mother and father were done."

Sounds much how it must have worked with my mother's jab. Dropped her outside the clinic, parked the car about 5 minutes away and walked back to the clinic, enquired whether she had been seen yet and was directed to the recovery area where she was waiting already. The whole exercise, from leaving home to arriving back, took 35 minutes. The whole operation, from my brief look, seemed to be very well organised; full praise to the NHS in this part of Enfield.  
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2018 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sean66

Quote from: Techno II on 23 December 2020, 10:39:56 AM

Don't care which one it is......But I am taking a big magnifying glass down, to check there are no microchips in the ampule, before they inject it... (Gimme frigging strength  X_X)

Cheers - Phil. ;)

No need to look for a microchip Techno ! mobile phones don't work where you live so I doubt a microchip will  ;D
regards
Sean

FierceKitty

Don't be too sure. Remember that for some parts of the planet microchips are a way of giving of giving the whole family a fair share when potatoes are an expensive luxury.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

GOOD GREIF -  :'( :'( :'(

Alexander is on terrible form today - Nobby get his coat

FierceKitty

29 December 2020, 08:10:03 AM #44 Last Edit: 29 December 2020, 08:16:50 AM by FierceKitty
Trying to keep my spirits up - got to try to win today with the Turks....
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.