Christmas Closing Times!

Started by Leon, 15 December 2020, 09:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We will be closed from Monday 21st December until Monday 4th January!  Any orders received during this time will be processed and shipped out when we return to work.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us through this difficult year, it's been an extremely worrying time for all of us.  Your orders have allowed us to keep trading and hopefully our little solders have given you something to do during the lockdowns.  With a vaccine on the horizon we'll be able to meet up again in 2021 and we might even be able to get along to a wargames show!

In the meantime, we hope that you all have a good Christmas and we'll see you in 2021.  As always, if there's anything at all we can help with just let us know.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Raider4

Enjoy the break!

And I hope everyone has a good holiday, and best wishes to all for 2021.

Cheers, M.

fsn

First Xmas in your new home. That is special. You have new traditions to start.

Seasonal greetings to all at Pendraken. 
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Wishing all those at Pendraken Towers a Merry Christmas and a well deserved break.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

Your products have made this difficult and disappointing year much easier to endure for all of us. I'll venture a counter thank you on behalf of everyone on the forum.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

whubble

A very Merry Xmas and an even more prosperous New Year to all our Unite Kingdom cousins :)

whubble

Sorry left a 'd' out of previous message.
Notice to self ... always proof read 8)

paulr

A very well deserved break for all at Pendraken, keep safe over the holiday season

My thanks for the models that have given me many enjoyable hours during this challenging year

Thanks also to my fellow forum members, your virtual company has been much appreciated
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

I hope you all have a safe and well earned Xmas break! Thanks again for your wonderful service which, as others have said, has helped us all through these troubling times. Fingers crossed we can see you again at a show next year.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Have a well deserved break and I hope all remaun safe and well.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno II

Have a good one, Leon.... & all at Pendraken Towers.

Cheers - Phil :)

howayman

Have a Great Christmas and a Greater 2021.

sean66

hope you all have a good Christmas and a very good New Year.
Due to Bavarian lock down and Mama Merkle decreeing all of Germany going into hard lock down
apart from 24/25/26 Dec I will be staying put in my flat this year and not travelling back to spend
Christmas with my Granddaughter.
:- best start getting some shopping in!
regards
Sean

fred.

Hi Leon, and team, have a good well deserved break over the Christmas period!

I'm sure we can survive without needing new tiny soldiers for a couple of weeks (especially as I had a Pendraken parcel arrive yesterday...)

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts