Extra Elizabethan pikemen available!

Started by Leon, 30 November 2020, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

30 November 2020, 01:26:15 AM Last Edit: 30 November 2020, 07:51:06 PM by Leon
One more little release for this weekend with a few extra codes of Elizabethan era pikemen now available, courtesy of a customer commission with Techno.  These are all for the 1550-1600 timeframe and come open-handed, so you'll need to pop some wire in there to finish them off!

Renaissance
Elizabethans - https://pendraken.co.uk/renaissance/elizabethan-1560-1610/
EL23  Spanish pikemen   £5.50
EL24  Pikemen in helmets    £5.50
EL25  Pikemen in hats     £5.50

And some pics:

EL23 - Spanish pikemen

EL24 - Pikemen in helmets

EL25 - Pikemen in hats
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mmcv

Some nice options there. Could probably build a nice little Conquistador force with what's there now.

fred.

Those are some nice additions - must remember these when I get back round to my Renaissance forces. The Irish are nearly done, and the English are getting their, now a Spanish force could be a possibility.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

Very nice for my Dutch Wars project. Should contribute towards some fine looking Spanish tercios.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: mmcv on 30 November 2020, 08:50:23 AM
Some nice options there. Could probably build a nice little Conquistador force with what's there now.

Excellent, My immediate thought was "These are ideal for Irregular Wars".