Fantasy Monsters released!

Started by Leon, 20 December 2020, 12:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Very nice work and a good mix of monsters 8)

Ray Rivers

Nice releases... though I'm not much of a fantasy person.

Having said that... I'll have those Terror Birds!  ;)

fsn

Quote from: Ray Rivers on 20 December 2020, 06:19:03 PM
Having said that... I'll have those Terror Birds!  ;)
Wot he said.

I've ordered some Plague Elementals ... simply for the painting.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Raider4 on 20 December 2020, 05:07:41 PM
All very nice. Particularly like the Storm Elementals.

But . . . puzzled why rhinos and (un-armoured/un-saddled) bears are thought to be fantasy monsters?

They're a bit bigger than usual so would be a bit big next to regular 10mm figures.  They're perfect as 'heroic' monsters for the Fantasy crowd though!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Big Insect

Great to see them out an in production chaps - well done - a particularly good start to 2021.

More to follow I suspect  ;) :D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

sean66

now all we need is Techno to produce riders for the bears  :-
and Im sure the Dark (and Nasty Elves would love a terror bird mounted cavalry  =))
just a few thoughts to keep Techno busy  ;D I know he gets bored in the wilds of Wales especially they are now in Lockdown.
Regards
Sean

Techno II

I'm not sure about the bears.....But I know the Terror Bird is earmarked for at least one range.

The Nasty Elves have got one particular 'cavalry' mount, which is done......But that doesn't mean that there can't be a bit of mix and match later on. :-\

I've got enough to keep me busy with the Israelis and their foes for quite a while........Thank you so very much !  ;)

Cheers - Phil. :)

Steeleye

These look great!

And thank-you for putting in their height (saves me having to ask) as a result I've already thought of a home for the Terror Birds and the Trolls, possible the Stone Elementels too.

Merry Xmas and try to take at least a couple of hours off!

FierceKitty

Quote from: fsn on 20 December 2020, 06:47:09 PM

I've ordered some Plague Elementals ... simply for the painting.

I take it Prague elementals are golems?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

sean66

Quote from: FierceKitty on 21 December 2020, 08:22:46 AM
I take it Prague elementals are golems?

oooh how Bohemian of you  ;D
Regards
Sean

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner