Extra WWII codes!

Started by Leon, 21 December 2020, 04:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

He who pays the sculper play the tune!  :D🎼🎵🎶
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

I rather like that Pendraken do the odd unusual item.

Who knows, perhaps as a result my Pendraken Russians may one day field a couple of SU-76i's or an SG-122.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno II

Quote from: mad lemmey on 22 December 2020, 04:20:25 PM
He who pays the sculptor play the tune!  :D🎼🎵🎶

True....I was given a private commission to make the AT figures. :D

Cheers - Phil :)

howayman

Russian 100mm at gun would be nice  ;)

kustenjaeger

Just as a note the existing Pz III E/F has a 37mm gun and is significantly different from the 5cm Kurz version. The uparmed Pz IIIF and the Pz IIIG differed from one another mainly in the way the extra armour was added.

Edward

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: howayman on 22 December 2020, 07:52:00 PM
Russian 100mm at gun would be nice  ;)

Not if you're driving a Panzer IV.

John Cook

Well Ian, look upon it as just customer feed-back.  I'd be pleased if some Italian artillery appeared, and some Belgian infantry to go with the 1940 vehicles. 

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 22 December 2020, 04:29:42 PM
Who knows, perhaps as a result my Pendraken Russians may one day field a couple of SU-76i's...

Hmmm... have you been sneaking in the workshop...?!

Quote from: John Cook on 23 December 2020, 01:16:56 AM
I'd be pleased if some Italian artillery appeared, and some Belgian infantry to go with the 1940 vehicles.  

The artillery should have been done by now, we've got the crew sitting here but we've just never managed to get the guns sorted out.  It'll be one of the first jobs on the design schedule heading into 2021, along with some revamped Pz II's and Pz I's.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

John Cook

Leon,  Thanks for that.  I hope none of this will be at the expense of the Peninsular range :)

Leon

Quote from: John Cook on 23 December 2020, 12:20:55 PM
Leon,  Thanks for that.  I hope none of this will be at the expense of the Peninsular range :)

Nope, different sculptors for those!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!