Hello from Ireland

Started by BKC Grenadier, 22 November 2020, 02:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sean66

Quote from: Ithoriel on 23 November 2020, 11:07:50 AM
Does he mean me? :D :D :D
I did say I would mention no names  ;)
Quote from: Orcs on 23 November 2020, 11:41:20 AM
Only one or two nutters???   I am not sure what forum you are talking about Sean, its certainly not this one.

Welcome to the Forum BKC.

I always like to be generous and give people the benefit of the doubt  :-
Regards
Sean

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

d_Guy

Welcome to the forum B.
The nutter density here is much higher than is being reported.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Orcs

24 November 2020, 01:00:05 AM #19 Last Edit: 24 November 2020, 01:05:38 AM by Orcs
Quote from: d_Guy on 23 November 2020, 04:03:22 PM
The nutter density here is much higher than is being reported.

That is very true. There are some sane ones on the forum.

Let me tell you  who they are HMMMMMM...........(Orcs has a long think )......... some hours later.  Leon possibly ??

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

BKC Grenadier

Once again, many thanks to all for the additional warm & friendly welcomes.  My only observation about "nutters" etc etc is that.......we are by virtue of our passion, considered by many, if not all, in the real world, to be "strange" people....grown men playing with toy soldiers  :o   However, given the "strange year " we have all endured and are still enduring, if it wasn't for the "toy" soldiers, I, for one, would have gone maaaaaaddddddd  ;D ;D.  All I can say is Thank God for Pendraken, Blitzkrieg Commander and Wargames Vault......I'm just crazier now than I was months ago......but in my craziness I'm well on the way to having two complete BKC MicroMark Divisions ready to go......not platoons, not companies and not even battalions......but entire Divisions......so the "nutters" here won't be a problem...at all  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Cheers All     

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

This is not so much a manufacturer's forum, more a way of keeping some pretty strange people off the streets. 
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno II

Quote from: BKC Grenadier on 24 November 2020, 02:50:23 AM
.so the "nutters" here won't be a problem...at all  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Cheers All   

Thank goodness for that !  8-} 8-} 8-}

Cheers - Phil. :)

sean66

Quote from: BKC Grenadier on 24 November 2020, 02:50:23 AM
Once again, many thanks to all for the additional warm & friendly welcomes.  My only observation about "nutters" etc etc is that.......we are by virtue of our passion, considered by many, if not all, in the real world, to be "strange" people....grown men playing with toy soldiers  :o   However, given the "strange year " we have all endured and are still enduring, if it wasn't for the "toy" soldiers, I, for one, would have gone maaaaaaddddddd  ;D ;D.  All I can say is Thank God for Pendraken, Blitzkrieg Commander and Wargames Vault......I'm just crazier now than I was months ago......but in my craziness I'm well on the way to having two complete BKC MicroMark Divisions ready to go......not platoons, not companies and not even battalions......but entire Divisions......so the "nutters" here won't be a problem...at all  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Cheers All    

I have a Full 1984 Soviet tank division  8)
but that doesnt make me a Nutter  :-
Regards
Sean

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: sean66 on 24 November 2020, 08:37:41 AM
I have a Full 1984 Soviet tank division

If its for CWC so do I + MTLB and BTR-80 rgts 

My 1-1 stuff can feild a reinforced rgt, but it's got 1 t-72, 1 T62 and 1 T54/5 btn.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021