Pendraken, please note!

Started by FierceKitty, 11 November 2020, 03:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno II

I like that !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good find Alexander !

Cheers - Phil  :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Westmarcher

Reminds me of my own days in sales when I had to be 'innovative' to recover expenses I couldn't claim for.  ;D

(e.g., you had to submit receipts - impossible for items like Glasgow city centre parking meters)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

sunjester

Leon

This ain't a joke...!  We've had folks ask us for this a few times over the years.  And a lot of our show order customers take the little price note out of the bag and ask us to dispose of it before they take the package home...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno II

Tsk !

The things people do !

Before I was married (and still living with my dear old Mum & Dad) I used to smuggle LPs 'home' by hiding them inside Melody Maker, NME, or  Sounds. (This DID look very unnatural as I couldn't fold the music papers, but had to hold them.....and the album...by one corner.....so they were basically flat.)
Mum was always asking how my vinyl collection was growing, as I never seemed to buy records. :D

Cheers - Phil ;)

Ben Waterhouse

Unfortunately I don't hold the bank accounts...
Arma Pacis Fulcra

steve_holmes_11

Fellow Hobbyists: Trouble deferred is trouble doubled!!

Exercise extreme care.

Orcs

I used to have that problem. I was not spending money we could not afford, indeed sales of figures paid for some of our extras.  But  buying figures always caused issues, so I did sneak them in.

However I resolved that problem, by finding a new woman.  :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

Mine finds me easier to manage if I'm busy painting.  ;D
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Orcs

Quote from: FierceKitty on 12 November 2020, 03:51:08 PM
Mine finds me easier to manage if I'm busy painting.  ;D

Yes, apparently I get tetchy if I don't paint for a while, so I get sent to paint sometimes. About 2 weeks before going on holiday I am always asked "Have you got your painting stuff sorted for going away?"
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson