Another dealer

Started by kipt, 01 November 2020, 05:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kipt

A friend of mine sent this to our group.  Not my cup of tea (or coffee) but not sure if everyone on this forum has seen it.

www.scheltrum.co.uk

28 mm figures but lots of building and vehicles.  Very eclectic.

Ithoriel

The link takes me to an option to buy the domain.

Is this a new company, still setting up?

An old company up for sale?

A wizard wheeze in these Covid stricken times to generate a bit of cash by selling random domain names? :)

Any more info?

.... anyone??
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

GrumpyOldMan

01 November 2020, 09:10:47 PM #2 Last Edit: 01 November 2020, 09:13:35 PM by GrumpyOldMan
Hello

Scheltrum have always been hard to contact and find pictures, etc. From TMP in 2018:-

"Owned by my friend Sholto Humphries here in Aberdeen. Alas he is a complege technophobe and hasnt used his websitefor years. All his stuff is still available and Scheltrum attends shows in Scotland and Salute inLondon every year. His email address is sholto@gpa-humphries.co.uk If he doesnt respond comeback to me here and I will crack the whip. I see him at Aberdeen Wargames Club every tuesday."

From the TMP directory - scheltrum@gpa-humphries.co.uk

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Ithoriel

Thanks GOM, I've almost certainly seen the man and his merchandise at shows then.

I've probably wandered past, looked, thought,"very nice but at least twice as big as anything I use" and walked on.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021