Proxy Figures Section

Started by Orcs, 24 October 2020, 08:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shedman

Quote from: Leon on 26 October 2020, 01:30:36 AM
So, head over and add your proxy lists: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/board,145.0.html

I get this when I click on the link

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Leon on 26 October 2020, 01:30:36 AM
All done!  I've not split it into genre/period sections just yet, we can do that if the board proves popular.  So, head over and add your proxy lists: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/board,145.0.html

I think that's wise.
Some post-hoc reshuffling once we know the size and content ought to take care of any bloat.

sultanbev

Quote from: Shedman on 27 October 2020, 08:08:39 AM

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Me too!

John Cook

Try going to Resources and clicking on Proxy Figures/Models.  The link and the route I've described both seem to work OK at the moment.

Leon

Quote from: Shedman on 27 October 2020, 08:08:39 AM

Quote from: sultanbev on 27 October 2020, 10:22:56 AM
Me too!

No idea what's happening there, it's working fine for me on computer and mobile?  http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/board,145.0.html
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno II

If it's saying 'off limits', does that mean only 'mods' can use that particular link ?

The original link works fine for me, but then I can go almost anywhere.

Cheers - Phil :-\

Ithoriel

I can get in OK so not "mods only"
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno II

You're right, Mike.
I've just tried, as a guest....without logging in at all......and the link worked fine.  :-bd

Cheers - Phil :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

It's not talking to - Missing or incorrect permissions or similar

Phil's obviouly blocked me for being rude to him !  :'(
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

I've fiddled with the access settings, can we see if it works now?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno II

Well.....This time, I've had a go on the tablet, rather than the PC...(without signing in)....and it works from that, as well.

Quote from: ianrs54 on 27 October 2020, 04:16:23 PM
Phil's obviouly blocked me for being rude to him !  :'(

Oooooh  :o......As if I would. (Or more realistically, if I knew how to. :D)

Cheers - Phil. :)

Shedman

Quote from: Leon on 27 October 2020, 04:48:08 PM
I've fiddled with the access settings, can we see if it works now?

Is "fiddled" a technical term?  ;D

It works for me now

Leon

Quote from: Shedman on 27 October 2020, 06:18:33 PM
Is "fiddled" a technical term?  ;D

Yep, along with 'squiffy', 'wonky' and 'b*ll*cksed...'! 

Good to hear it's working now.

Not a term I've heard kiddo.....all worked today
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021