Bases w Starter Packs?

Started by Itinerant Hobbyist, 24 October 2020, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itinerant Hobbyist

I'm considering a video series on how to get started in WWII miniature Wargaming and of course I would use the starter packs and BKC as one of my examples.

So I was curious if the starter packs come with bases?

Again, I'm wanting to illustrate the easiest ways to get started, so if they don't come with them, perhaps there are some part numbers I can reference to make it easier for them to purchase.

Thank you
Todd
Aka Itineranthobbyist
Aka WARdROBE on Youtube

Leon

We did consider it but we found that folks were using so many different basing sizes/styles that we didn't think it was worth putting them in and the bases being of no use.  The recommended sizes are 50x25mm and 50x50mm which can be bought through the website here: https://pendraken.co.uk/mdf-bases-and-basing/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Itinerant Hobbyist

That's what I thought, thanks Leon.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!