Holding My Head in Despair

Started by T13A, 06 October 2020, 05:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpixie

The original is a "proper" horror-splatter film.

Two is a comedy reworking of it, and three extends that :)

There's also rather a good series come out in the last couple of years, Ash vs the Evil Dead (IIRC).

The second one is the best of the bunch for my money, as III is a bit self referential and over the top with silliness ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

hammurabi70

Quote from: Ithoriel on 12 October 2020, 06:49:49 PM

First came across this when looking for info about the Indus Valley Civilisation. I preferred Mohenjo-Daro myself but then what do I know about the cinema of the Indian Sub-continent?

If it is not on your shelf I thoroughly recommend borrowing from the library In Search of the Cradle of Civilization by Feuerstein, Bak & Frawley.

Ithoriel

Quote from: hammurabi70 on 14 October 2020, 09:16:40 AM
If it is not on your shelf I thoroughly recommend borrowing from the library In Search of the Cradle of Civilization by Feuerstein, Bak & Frawley.

Bizarrely, having mentioned Mohenjo Daro, I did a quick sweep of the net to see if there was anything interesting on the city itself of the IVC in general and came across a second hand copy of this. It's due to arrive Monday. Synchronicity? :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

hammurabi70

Quote from: Ithoriel on 14 October 2020, 02:52:29 PM
Bizarrely, having mentioned Mohenjo Daro, I did a quick sweep of the net to see if there was anything interesting on the city itself of the IVC in general and came across a second hand copy of this. It's due to arrive Monday. Synchronicity? :)

Synchronicity indeed! :D