15mm Old Glory Arabs as Hafsids

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 12 October 2020, 01:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno II

Those are cracking, Will !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

24 December 2020, 09:00:00 PM #16 Last Edit: 24 December 2020, 10:04:37 PM by mad lemmey
These are done and the army is finished (well, done apart from the optional 9 stands of javelinmen skirmishers that I could do, but he's already got 36 javelinmen and now 6 archers).

Archers, Adrian has these in two sixes, but I had enough for an 8 and a 6, so why not?

Side view

Skirmishing archers, made with spare figures

Top view

Side view

Mercanary crossbowmen

Mercanary spearmen, with Adrian's family coat of arms

The cross of St George is actually Genoese

Side view

The camp

All non-figures bits are converted from bits of my house that they worked on, the well is an drilled out hole from the upstairs loo, all stones from under my kitchen floor, the bolt holds down my downstairs toilet.

Featuring on figures from some of his units.

Based on an Archimedes screw and cistern.

Oh, and becuase every Arabic army has to have one...

Zoom!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno II

Excellent, Will !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil  :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

After nearly two weeks of self-isolation I am back at work, after having only the radio and my paints for company, thought I had better show what I was up to all those days..

Adrian kept borrowing his brother's and mine heay cavalry, so we decided that he needed some of his own!
Twelve bases of (mixed) Old Glory Arabic cavalry from seeral ranges. Flags were just to boost the looks.

Top view

Charge!

Side view

Back view

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021