Rollcall 2021 off

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 08 October 2020, 02:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Due to venue space, Rollcall 2021 is now off.
On the plus side, I am still going to be Rollcall 3rd placed MeG player 2019-2021...  ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

The way things are going you will be  Rollcall 3rd placed MeG player 2019-2022.  :(
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Steve J

Yep, I think you're right Orcs :(.

Dave Fielder

I won my school hurdles race for the 13/14 year group in 1977 and then the school closed. I am still the hurdles champion to this day and my record remains unchallenged.  :o
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Orcs

Quote from: Dave Fielder on 02 November 2020, 01:43:41 PM
I won my school hurdles race for the 13/14 year group in 1977 and then the school closed. I am still the hurdles champion to this day and my record remains unchallenged.  :o

In that case I think you should post a video of you jumping over hurdles in 2020 - We could do with a laugh in lockdown  :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Dave Fielder

I'd still win, but first I'd simply 'neutralise' the opponents (HMG kindly trained me since 1977) and then gently stroll down the track kicking over the hurdles ;-)

Steve J

So rather like the race at the start of 'The Dictator' movie then Dave ;) :D?

Dave Fielder

My Dictatorship will be benign and graceful ....  :o

Ithoriel

Quote from: Dave Fielder on 05 November 2020, 10:44:50 PM
My Dictatorship will be benign and graceful ....  :o

"... and I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night!
Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain!
Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth.
All shall love me and despair!"

Now all you need is a white dress and a blond wig.

:) :) :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

QuoteNow all you need is a white dress and a blond wig.

That's his normal wargaming attire, so no wonder I lose to him all the time ;).

Dave Fielder

I deny the use of wigs due to my youthful good looks and natural flowing locks.

Steve J

I think a trip to Specsavers is somewhat overdue Dave ;) :D

Dave Fielder

No problem. It's National lockdown so I can easily get up to Barnard Castle using the Cummings Uber Cab system.