Imperial Romans vs Langobard - Mortiem et Gloriam

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 02 October 2020, 06:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Nice AAR Will and it was getting close before what seemed a convincing win. I also learnt who the Langobards were!

Norm

Thanks Will, I like your reports because the narrative and photos look like a realistic action, but then I see some games and the cards just seem to mentally interrupt that for me and I think I am seeing a card game. I can't make my mind up about the rules because of this, so have been watching some videos by the author.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Copy that Norm!  ;D
I know the cards can be distracting, we do try to keep them out of shot, but sometimes they miss.
We can always have a game of Uno when bored...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the cards aspect distracting. Hard in the heat of the game to avoid them being in shot though.

Raider4

Quote from: Steve J on 02 October 2020, 09:08:24 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the cards aspect distracting. Hard in the heat of the game to avoid them being in shot though.

If cards are an integral part of this game, then they should be included in the shots, so that people can see how it plays.

Techno II

Duke Speedy of Leighton

There are unobtrusive tokens too, but I prefer cards !

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021