I appear to be back ?

Started by Techno II, 01 October 2020, 05:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

01 October 2020, 10:13:44 PM #15 Last Edit: 01 October 2020, 10:21:40 PM by Orcs
Hello Techno ll , or should we call you T2?, or possibly T double lower case L

You will find the forum a friendly pace with much erudite wisdom, banter and down right silliness.

You say you make toy soldiers , HMMM we used to have a bloke here that claimed to do that.  The toxins in the putty got to him and he went a bit  ~X( ~X(, and disappeared. :)

Make sure that doesn't happen to you.

Anyway I must go now, I have to get a box of plasters posted by Amazon to a friend.  :D

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Ithoriel

Here comes the new Phil, same as the old Phil! :D

Glad to see you back.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Welcome back, you have been missed >:<

Don't try and catch up X_X ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

OldenBUA

Quote from: Orcs on 01 October 2020, 10:13:44 PM
Hello Techno ll , or should we call you T2?, or possibly T double lower case L 

Maybe it's just me, but the name looks incomplete? Shouldn't it be Techno ll Magnifico?

Anyway, welcome back! Hope you had a good rest, too. Don't wait another ten years for the next one.
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

GrumpyOldMan

Techno II

Thanks, Gents ! :)

It's really good to be back.....Reinvigorated, but still as barking as before.

Davy....the only proof I can offer, is that I dropped the heavy(ish) metal plate that covers the water meter on the ball of my left hand, causing a nice sized blood blister, a couple of days ago...(I cut that open with a 10A. :D).....Sound like anyone you know ? (That DID smart !)

Mark.....That would be great..... ;) Though I don't think I've quite finished the old lot yet.  :-\

Nobby.....Techno the White ?.....Probably not.....But I have at last managed to get my hair cut...So there has been change. ;) I like to think that I don't look quite so much like the wild man of Borneo anymore.....But still particularly scruffy. X_X

Spent the last few days trying to remember how I used to wire up the 'nice' stereo, so I could use the graphic equalizer. Think I've almost got there. Only thing that doesn't want to play is the cassette deck for some reason. (I'm probably missing something particularly obvious.)

I can only wind it up to 'one and a half', otherwise the house starts shaking. ;D

Our nice plumber friend has fixed the leak in the loo in the big barn. No wonder I couldn't stop/slow the leak by slapping loads of putty around the 'L joint'.....it wasn't that that was leaking. =)

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

fsn

Quote from: OldenBUA on 01 October 2020, 11:30:16 PM
Maybe it's just me, but the name looks incomplete? Shouldn't it be Techno ll Magnifico?

I hear on the grape vine that his first new commission is making HR staff. So it should be Techno II - This Time It's Personnel

(I'm sorry, I've been listening to I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue ... and it seems to have stuck.)
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sean66

Welcome back Techno II (the sequel)
regards
Sean

Scorpio_Rocks

Great to have one of the forum luminaries back!

Hope you had a good break, this place was quiet without you - mostly because the Oiks couldn't decide who they were going to pick on - balance has been restored.

Welcome back sir!
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

DaveH

Westmarcher

Quote from: Techno II on 02 October 2020, 07:29:55 AM

Davy....the only proof I can offer, is that I dropped the heavy(ish) metal plate that covers the water meter on the ball of my left hand, causing a nice sized blood blister, a couple of days ago...(I cut that open with a 10A. :D).....Sound like anyone you know ? (That DID smart !)

Mark.....That would be great..... ;) Though I don't think I've quite finished the old lot yet.  :-

Nobby.....Techno the White ?.....Probably not.....But I have at last managed to get my hair cut...So there has been change. ;) I like to think that I don't look quite so much like the wild man of Borneo anymore.....But still particularly scruffy. X_X

Spent the last few days trying to remember how I used to wire up the 'nice' stereo, so I could use the graphic equalizer. Think I've almost got there. Only thing that doesn't want to play is the cassette deck for some reason. (I'm probably missing something particularly obvious.)

I can only wind it up to 'one and a half', otherwise the house starts shaking. ;D

Our nice plumber friend has fixed the leak in the loo in the big barn. No wonder I couldn't stop/slow the leak by slapping loads of putty around the 'L joint'.....it wasn't that that was leaking. =)

Cheers - Phil

Damn it! It is him, lads. He's back!

Personally, I think that balloon is too efficient ....

;)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

fsn

It is so good to see Techno II back.

This will become a milestone in the Forum's History. Old heads will look at cadets and say "yes, but I knew Techno II before he got upgraded."
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno II

Quote from: Ithoriel on 01 October 2020, 10:33:38 PM
Here comes the new Phil, same as the old Phil! :D

Techno takes up heroic air guitar pose and does his version of Pete Townshend's windmilling power chords......(Skinning the fingers of his right hand against the imaginary strings, obviously)

Thanks again, Guys.

Cheers - Phil  :)