TB Islamic and Mongol figures

Started by pierre the shy, 19 September 2020, 11:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pierre the shy

Nice to see some new releases coming out again Leon.

Could you please give an indication of when you are looking at being able to get the TB Islamic and Mongol figures back into production?

Thanks   
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Leon

I think I sound like a broken record on these... 'They'll be ready soon, promise!'  I've started on the prep but there always seems to be something else that comes running along and jumps in front of them.  The requests for the French guard cavalry had ramped up so I needed to get those done, and then the new Prussians were for a customer so I wanted those out of the way.  Then we've been doing some work on the ECW range as some of the moulds needed replacing, so those have now jumped the queue...  I'll be back on TB's on Wednesday of this week, and with no other urgent things getting in the way I should be able to get a good run at it.  End of the month would be very optimistic but mid-October wouldn't be unachievable.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Isn't there a house move about to jump the queue as well ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

pierre the shy

No hurry on my part Leon, just wondering about them for a Timurid related DBA venture sometime in the future.

I have more than enough gaming related stuff to keep me entertained for a while yet :)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 21 September 2020, 03:50:16 AM
Isn't there a house move about to jump the queue as well ;)

Kinda, we got the keys on 24th August but there was a lot more work needing to be done than we originally thought.  I've spent the first two weeks decorating 3 of the rooms, fixing plumbing and electrics, plastering a couple of walls and waiting on carpets to be fitted.  Then we 'moved in' about 2 weeks ago now, but it'll be a while before we're properly in as there's a lot of boxes cluttering up the place at the moment! 

We'd had to do a bit of work to the old house before handing the keys back as well, just to make sure it was nice and clean ready for the next tenants, but that was all completed today thankfully. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!