15mm source requested!

Started by Wulf, 30 August 2020, 06:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

The pics below are of some 15mm minis I 3d printed from a recent Kickstarter. There's quite a wide range already, but there are some notable exclusions, and I'm hoping someone can point me at a suitable source of compatible 15mm minis. As you can see, these are... robust, and a bit short in the leg, measuring 17mm head to base (standing figures, naturally) with a 0.8mm thick base. I'm specifically looking for a tripod-mounted German MG, and engineers of all nations.

Noktu

What kickstarter are these from?

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

There many companies you could use. QRF are nice people but figures can be iffy, Peter Pig are good figures but more expensive, PSC good value but some odd poses. You would need the HW box, so would also get infantry guns or 120mm mtrs (eraly and late), similar with ATR and Shreck, and I think the late set has 42's. If going PSC check Amazon, -rather cheaper.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Wulf

I went for Forged in Battle for the MG, and they're very nice. They're all kneeling, so the height isn't an issue, although they look like they'd be a bit tall if standing. I'll look at the others for more options, thanks.

The Kickstarter was https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joinordie/march-to-hell/comments

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner