friend is looking for a single 10mm Catafract Camel!

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 29 September 2020, 08:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hi all,
Friend has built a 10mm Parthian army, with a unit if cataract camels from Gripping Beast, but he is one camel (short of a caravan?).
Anyone got a spare  armoured camel 🐫 🐪 🐫?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

Sorry I  asked for the correct amount from the supplier when I ordeed min, so no spares.  How about making a it of terrain on the base to fil the space - or a dead figure?
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Orcs on 29 September 2020, 10:41:07 PM
Sorry I  asked for the correct amount from the supplier when I ordeed min, so no spares.  How about making a it of terrain on the base to fil the space - or a dead figure?

How about

pierre the shy

No sorry can't help with camels Lemmey.

I did once post a spare Chieftain tank to friend of mine in Christchurch (? it was a few years ago now....) who was 1 tank short of completing a BAOR armoured regiment.....but it was only a 6mm H&R model  ;)   
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

fred.

It would be worth contacting GB - I've found most manufacturers quite good at supplying the odd extra figure, particularly in 10mm (no experience with GB on this though)
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

FierceKitty

Steve Barber makes them too, in case you didn't know. Good ones.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.