Why kitties...

Started by FierceKitty, 06 September 2020, 07:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

...are not allowed to play outside.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Down by the broom's bristles, Alexander ?

That looks a fair size if I'm seeing that correctly.

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

Two metres at least, I think, though I suppose a python looks enormous to the surprised viewer.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

It's cause you live in an uncivilised place !  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Steve J

I won't show that to my wife who hates snakes! Not surprising really when friends of hers died from snake bites when she was a kid :(.

Techno

Quote from: FierceKitty on 06 September 2020, 08:29:12 AM
Two metres at least, I think, though I suppose a python looks enormous to the surprised viewer.

If it's what I believe it is, that's got a fair bit of growing to do yet. X_X
It least it's not venomous.

(There were two progs I watched on the TV recently. One from the Smithsonian channel, and one from a chap who was supposed to be an expert on snakes. BOTH of the b*ggers were calling venomous snakes 'Poisonous'.

As far as I'm aware.....There are only two (maybe three) snakes that ARE poisonous. One of which is the Japanese Grass Snake. That's only poisonous because of what it eats.

Cheers - Phil

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Techno on 06 September 2020, 11:25:33 AM
If it's what I believe it is, that's got a fair bit of growing to do yet. X_X
It least it's not venomous.

(There were two progs I watched on the TV recently. One from the Smithsonian channel, and one from a chap who was supposed to be an expert on snakes. BOTH of the b*ggers were calling venomous snakes 'Poisonous'.

As far as I'm aware.....There are only two (maybe three) snakes that ARE poisonous. One of which is the Japanese Grass Snake. That's only poisonous because of what it eats.

Cheers - Phil

Can't find a video clip, but:

Probably miss remembered, but:
Cleo: "Careful, it's poisonous, one bite will kill you!"
Anthony: "Hmm, thought it tasted a bit funny!"
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Big Insect

Now that is a classic film  :D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Ithoriel

Infamy! Infamy! ..... I must pick up a copy of those rules :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Quote from: Ithoriel on 07 September 2020, 12:19:55 PM
Infamy! Infamy! ..... They all got it infamy)

;D -Well someone had to
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021