Some odd units from the AWI range

Started by lekw, 01 September 2020, 02:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lekw

I added some stuff I painted from the AWI range figures. Stunning range that my painting does not do justice to. Enjoy.

http://myblog-lekw.blogspot.com/

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Westmarcher

Good stuff!  :-bd

p.s. Did I previously say your Naps look good, too?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

jambo1

Very nice work, they look great, I think AWI may well be the next project for me. :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: jambo1 on 05 September 2020, 03:14:32 PM
Very nice work, they look great, I think AWI may well be the next project for me. :)

You know it makes sense
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

lekw

Thanks for the kind words all. I cannot recommend the range high enough. Absolutely stunning figures. I am slowly painting up some more of the figures.

FierceKitty

Quote from: jambo1 on 05 September 2020, 03:14:32 PM

No cuirassiers. :( I am willing to cheer for the rebels, but their army just doesn't charge my barge.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

mmcv

Quote from: FierceKitty on 06 September 2020, 02:15:17 AM
No cuirassiers. :( I am willing to cheer for the rebels, but their army just doesn't charge my barge.

But on the plus side, no horses to paint...

Glorfindel

Oooh, very nice.   Totally agree that the AWI range is fantastic.

I particularly like the field and custom woods and would be interested to know how you made these...

Phil

Mesius

lekw

Thanks for the kind words all. The field is simply fake grass samples I bought on Amazon. I painted some yellow and other greens in them. The fences around them are timecast 10mm fences. I made the trees years ago but if I recall they are a mix of stuff. Many I just bought on ebay. The majority are from woodland scenics. I love lots of trees so have a bunch of these. I usually base them on mdf board and flock. Painting some loyalists now, can't get enough of the figures from this range!!!