Top 3: Rants!

Started by Leon, 13 January 2011, 04:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubilation T Cornpone

1) Having to die at some point. As if it isn't difficult enough finding time to paint everything.

2) Rucksacks at wargames shows.

3) TMP.

Nosher

I'd forgotten about wargames shows... :o

5.  Body odour and dandruff at the bring and buy stand at Wargames Shows

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

capthugeca

Quote from: Nosher on 24 January 2011, 06:45:54 PM
5.  Body odour and dandruff at the bring and buy stand at Wargames Shows

I blame the organisers of the Show for allowing it. Who on earth is going to buy it?
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

nikharwood

Nosher

Quote from: capthugeca on 24 January 2011, 09:56:21 PM
I blame the organisers of the Show for allowing it. Who on earth is going to buy it?

I didn't want into that one at alll did I??? Nice one ;)

I just wish the smellly, dirty bar-stewards wouldn't stand so close to me >:( Haven't they heard of soap/Head and Shoulders :o
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

6)  The 'beautiful' game

I realise the headline appeared in the Sun therefore it's hardly newsworthy, but 52 million pound transfer bids????

Jermaine Pennant 'forgetting' he owns a top of the range sports car

With so many people out of work and many more facing the prospect of losing their jobs I just find this yet another reason to 'keep my back' well and truly turned on the so-called beautiful game. Believe me I want to enjoy my football again, but everything I see in and around the game disgusts me. >:(

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 26 January 2011, 02:06:37 PM
Jermaine Pennant 'forgetting' he owns a top of the range sports car

This was crazy.  If he doesn't want it, I'll quite happily look after it for him...  :P
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Quote from: Leon on 26 January 2011, 06:45:26 PM
This was crazy.  If he doesn't want it, I'll quite happily look after it for him...  :P

He'd probably let you have it if you agreed to pick up his parking fine ;D

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 26 January 2011, 10:19:02 PM
He'd probably let you have it if you agreed to pick up his parking fine ;D

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Last Hussar

Quote from: Jubilation T Cornpone on 24 January 2011, 06:32:20 PM
1) Having to die at some point. As if it isn't difficult enough finding time to paint everything.

Your complaint about dieing is you won't have time to paint everything...
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

1.  Cold weather, again!  We need sun and rain for all that nature stuff, but what do we need snow for?  Or ice?  No reason, so it should go away.  Let the polar bears have it.

2.  People who have a headlight out, so think the best solution is to turn their main beam on to compensate.  Thanks for that, I'm now blind...

3.  People who resurrect 2 year old threads to complain about the cold weather...  ;)

Nosher

Quote from: Leon on 23 January 2013, 12:14:02 PM
1.  Cold weather, again!  We need sun and rain for all that nature stuff, but what do we need snow for?  Or ice?  No reason, so it should go away.  Let the polar bears have it.

2.  People who have a headlight out, so think the best solution is to turn their main beam on to compensate.  Thanks for that, I'm now blind...

3.  People who resurrect 2 year old threads to complain about the cold weather...  ;)

Is it cold in the Unit Leon?

It's lovely and toastie warm in my front room watching the cricket ;) ;D ;)

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 23 January 2013, 12:24:26 PM
Is it cold in the Unit Leon?

It's gone up to 7 degrees now, so at least it's warmer than the fridge now...

I can't type properly with cold fingers, so there's probably some interesting spelling in some of these emails I'm replying to!   :D

Steve J

I'll spell check your reply Leon when I get it ;).

About 1 degrees this morning so a positively balmy ride in. Come Friday I might be dehydrated as it might get up to 8 degrees 8). Off to the garage again this afternoon so time to put all those layers back on. At least it doesn't seem cold cycling home!

Techno

Sodding snowing AGAIN.
Even completely filled in the 'tracks' I dug out from the drive last night.

Send food parcels.....and a thaw !.....AAARGH !! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Mr Very Peed Off.