Libertad! now available!

Started by Leon, 01 September 2020, 01:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

In fact I couldn't wait and placed the order today :D!

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 30 September 2020, 08:46:42 PM
In fact I couldn't wait and placed the order today :D!

Thanks for that, it's all packaged up on the side ready for Thursday's post.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Smoking gun

Hurrah! I'll order a copy soon.

Thank you,
Martin
Now they've knocked me down and taken it, that still hot and smoking gun.

Glorfindel

This is how it starts !   Corrupted by Pendraken forum...

I've ordered Libertad and am working my way though the six episode Grenada
series...

I've been trying to get my son interested in early war WW2 but he's not too keen
on the relatively feeble tanks...wait until he sees what jalopies the SCW has to
offer !

Phil

Steve J

QuoteCorrupted by Pendraken forum...

Don't I know about it!

Leon

Quote from: Glorfindel on 01 October 2020, 03:39:26 PM
...wait until he sees what jalopies the SCW has to offer !

I love the random crazy trucks/cars in the SCW, I really want to do a load more for the range but we've just not managed it yet.  They're right at the centre of a Venn diagram of Batmobiles, Wacky Races and Mad Max Fury Road...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

I think that's why this conflict appeals, as you can use so much weird stuff for your armies; ditto the AVBCW.

Smoking gun

Hi SCW transport fans,
I found this short, less than 20 minutes, film showing some anarchist militia in Aragon. The film shows transport, including armoured trucks and trucks using mattresses as armour, you can see two different styles of red and black isabellino caps, there is a militia woman with a lever action winchester type rifle, it's a Winchester licensed copy, produced in Eibar (Basque Country) under the name of "fusil Tigre" between 1915 and 1937. Some of the "UGT" marking on a truck is very nicely sign written with shading.

http://www.christiebooks.com/rave/mp4/Aguiluchos%20de%20la%20FAI%20por%20tierras%20de%20Aragon.mp4

Best wishes,
Martin
Now they've knocked me down and taken it, that still hot and smoking gun.

kustenjaeger

Good find.

From my quick look the film is of the Durruti column's advance on Zaragoza in 1936.

Also note the towed guns - also a shot of them 'emplaced' and the use of a ranging periscope. As you might expect the array of dress is very varied and includes ex-Army and Asaltos - more helmets than I might have expected.

Edward

godzilla

Just got my copy. Very happy.
I do like it a lote very nice layout for use old people. I do hope you can make more.
:D