Journalist/TV Crew/Reporters

Started by Sean Clark, 26 August 2020, 11:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean Clark

Does there, anywhere in the Pendraken catalogue, exist figures that might be used as journalists, TV crew or reporters?

I could do with a few for my Charlie Don't Surf Vietnam games. Not essential, and to be honest a modern looking civilian would do. But, if there are specific figures somewhere, I'd like to use them!
God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

Ithoriel

The war correspondents I saw images of back then looked pretty much like the US troops, without a gun but with a camera slung over a shoulder or a notepad in their hands.

Maybe a Korean War US officer in suitable pose with camera or notepad added from scrap? Or the Vietnam observer with his binoculars converted to a camera?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Sunray

NOCH do a well sculpted TV/media crew in HO and N Gauge.  You can use as they come, or cut and glue the camera and mikes to existing modified Pendraken?

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!