Request: Falklands pictures and AARs?

Started by robh, 20 August 2020, 10:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robh

Does anyone have pictures of their Falklands War collections to share?  Would love to see what others are doing with them.
Also any Battle reports?

Leon

There was a blog by a chap called Dougie Robinson with some fantastic pictures of our stuff in it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Leon on 20 August 2020, 10:58:15 PM
There was a blog by a chap called Dougie Robinson with some fantastic pictures of our stuff in it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

https://dougieswargamingblog.blogspot.com/search?q=pendraken

robh

Thanks, I have seen Dougie's 20mm Falklands work on the Guild, absolute master. His 10mm looks great too.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Scorpio_Rocks

We play "Flames above the Falklands" the Wings at War air war game in 1/600th.

Happy to post some pictures but I am guessing you are after the land war?
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

robh

Personally I would like to see them, (I use "Bandits v2" for 1/600 Falklands air/naval games) but as a newbie here not sure if pictures have to be Pendraken stuff in the forum. If they are allowed please do post them.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Hi Robbh - no you can post anything, there is a specific folder for none PD stuff
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021