British Balkans List

Started by Steve J, 19 August 2020, 07:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

With a planned game today featuring the Brits in the Balkans, I noticed that there isn't a list for them in the BKCIV rulebook, whereas there is in BKCII, albeit part of the BEF list. Will this be 'rectified' with a pdf list in the future do you think or have I missed something?

Big Insect

It is an unintentional omission Steve - good spot.
There are a few other lists that I'd like to included as separate PDFs - such as an early war Lithuanian and a Thai/Siamese list - there are also some other specific Far East lists as well.

I'll add it to the growing list of things to be done  :D - but it will probably not happen quickly - the SCW supplement, then CWCII and then a Korean War supplement (& Info-China Wars supplement) are already ahead of any new BKCIV lists in the queue I'm afraid.

That is unless you or any other member wants to have a go and send them to me to play with?
NB: I am always receptive to receiving new or missing lists - most of the troop/vehicle types are now in the main lists so should allow players to construct anything missing (pretty much).

Cheers
Mark
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Big Insect

Help always welcomed Ian  :D :D thank you

and that should have read Indo-China Wars - not Info-China Wars (isn't that what's going on now anyway? ... you heard it called that 1st here ... baggzy)  ;D ;D ;D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ariete

Quote from: Steve J on 19 August 2020, 07:33:45 AM
With a planned game today featuring the Brits in the Balkans, I noticed that there isn't a list for them in the BKCIV rulebook, whereas there is in BKCII, albeit part of the BEF list. Will this be 'rectified' with a pdf list in the future do you think or have I missed something?

They used all the A10's from 7th AD plus 6 A9 CS as command tanks and some Vickers as Recce