Aircraft Manufacturer

Started by Heedless Horseman, 13 August 2020, 03:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heedless Horseman

Just wondering which manufacturer (s) your aircraft range comes from?
Quite a while back, you were selling the Revell Microwings range. Loved these as a kid! I bought some from you...but, the box they are still in is 'somewhere' in a stack in the small bedroom, so cannot check-out the goodies without a rather difficult excavation! :(
Are these the items on current lists? I see non-Revell models, so maybe you have now got different stuff?
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Leon

We've got the metal aircraft in the WWII section which are all our own products.  We used to sell the Revell kits (and a few other brands) but they stopped producing the MicroWings sadly and the sales on the other 3rd party products were very slow.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

Beware! Those planes are addictive. I started off with a couple of Typhoons and now have more aircraft than Hendon!

but they are so pretty!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 13 August 2020, 10:12:16 PM
Beware! Those planes are addictive. I started off with a couple of Typhoons and now have more aircraft than Hendon!

Ah yes, we've got the Raiden aircraft as well, which we've just started stocking.  They're 6mm but look fine once you've got them raised off the table: https://www.minibits.net/raiden-aircraft/  These are imported from I-94 Enterprises in the US, who bought them from Raiden Miniatures (UK) about 5 or 6 years ago I think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Heedless Horseman

Oh, well. Was just curios as Revell kits are a bit more pricey on ebay, now. I have FAR too much stuff, anyway!  :o

Watched a recorded doc TV series about 3 dates in B of B...with loads of HURRICANES! As a kid, THEY were MY favourite for some reason, though Spitfires have definitely 'grown' on me since! Back in the day, I got a few Revell Hurricanes but there were never any Spits in my model shop...probably already sold! lol.
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)