Peninsular Naps Wagons!

Started by Leon, 29 July 2020, 11:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

29 July 2020, 11:43:52 PM Last Edit: 30 July 2020, 01:31:33 PM by Leon
The first of the upcoming Peninsular sculpts/models arrived with us this week, with the new wagons all present and correct!  We've got the larger oxen drawn on the left, and the smaller mule cart on the right.  The sides on the small one will be separate pieces that slot into holes in the wagon base.

NapsWagons by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

On the figures, we've not received the first batch from our sculptor yet as sadly his father had a serious health emergency and he had to race down to Somerset to be there for him.  He's been taking care of his father for a couple of weeks now and will be resuming the sculpting as soon as he's back home.  We don't see any delays to the project at this stage but obviously Tony needs to make sure his father is OK first.  We'll keep everyone updated on this and if we think there'll be any delays then we'll let everyone know asap.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Finger's crossed - hope he's okay.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Scorpio_Rocks

Wagons look great.

Our thoughts for Tony and his father - family must always come first!
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

Ithoriel

I second both previous comments!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

whubble

Family first, especially in these times. Take care

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

FierceKitty

Only one is a waggon, I believe. The other's a cart.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Techno

monkeynut

Models looking good but as stated above family is always top priority. Wish you and your family well Tony.

🐵

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Swift recovery, loverly models
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Orcs

Family first.  if figures are delayed, so be it.  I shan't lose any sleep of a delay of even if its  few months.

Hope your father has a swift recovery Tony.

The wagons are rather lovely - wish I had ordered more now.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

John Cook

Wargaming is not important in the scheme of things.  The wagons look good. 

Theo

Hello lads,

Have these been released please? And if yes where might they be found in the catalog?

Thank you,
Theo
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Orcs

Waggon and cart look great.

Hope his father is ok. 
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson