Started by T13A, 10 July 2020, 03:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T13A

T13A Out!

Steve J

Well the test worked :).

T13A

Yes it did!  :)

SYW game from some years ago, Hanoverian and British infantry storming a Palatinate held village.

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

monkeynut

Lovely looking figures.

🐵

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

SYW for the gold!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Very nice indeed. :)

Cheers - Phil

John Cook

Very attractive game and figures.  Bravo Zulu!

Incidentally, what were you testing. 

T13A

Hi John

Just putting photos on the website correctly.

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

John Cook

Quote from: T13A on 11 July 2020, 06:54:33 PM
Hi John

Just putting photos on the website correctly.

Cheers Paul

What program are you using and how do you do it.  I have Flickr but how to include a pic in a post is beyond me. 

T13A

Hi John

I set up an 'Imgur' account as suggested by MMCV, see thread: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,19938.0.html

It was all pretty easy even for me and that is saying something!  8)

Cheers Paul

T13A Out!

John Cook

Thanks very much.  That is helpful.  I'll have a look at the thread.

John Cook

I had a look at Imgur but it made next to no sense to me.  It seems so user unfriendly that even a ten year old would have a problem with it!  I'm sure it's me - I  think I'm allergic to the 21st Century.  Thanks anyway.

mmcv

Quote from: John Cook on 15 July 2020, 03:36:24 AM
I had a look at Imgur but it made next to no sense to me.  It seems so user unfriendly that even a ten year old would have a problem with it!  I'm sure it's me - I  think I'm allergic to the 21st Century.  Thanks anyway.

Hi John, are you using your phone/tablet or computer for it? Are your photos on your phone or computer?

Imgur is an image sharing site that people use for funny images etc publicly, but it allows you to make "hidden" posts which don't appear on the public pages but you can still link to the images.

I usually have photos on my phone so it's a pretty quick process, but uploading from computer is fairly similar. It may seem a bit odds at first but once you do ia couple of times it's reasonably painless.