The War of the Rhabarberian Succession - Turn 4 Flank Attack

Started by Steve J, 27 June 2020, 02:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Fielder

Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Techno

I do like these reports, Steve !  :-bd

Nice and easy for a relative 'non gamer' like myself, to follow (wossgoing on).

Cheers - Phil :)

Steve J

Thanks Phil. The blocks do make it easier to see what was going on even for me as I write up the AAR :D.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Dave Fielder

It's been a total fog of war event, Seeing evidence of the battle after we delivered our orders has been a great experience. There's an even bigger dust up about to happen :-)

Steve J

I'm glad you're enjoying the 'Fog of War' part of it Dave :). It's been an eye opener for me too seeing how things are unfolding. Two big dust ups to come which may or may not be decisive...

Adamwest

Gorgeous terrain, forgive me if this has been asked where are your fields and terrain mat from?

Steve J

Glad you liked the look Adam. To answer your questions:

The wheatfields are a door mat I picked up from B&Q that wasn't too high when placed against 10mm figures.
The ploughed fields are again door matts, but I covered them in glue, added grit and then painted. If I were to do them again I'd just buy textured paint to speed things up.
The sweet corn (rhubard fields in this game) are artificial grass samples I ordered from a local company and then cut into various sizes. Some of the colours were too bright and too high so I didn't use those.

Hope this helps?

Dave Fielder

Don't believe a word. It's all made from Agent Rhubarb and contains deadly chemical weapons.