Adamwests punic wars

Started by Adamwest, 25 June 2020, 05:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamwest

Quote from: Adamwest on 22 July 2020, 11:41:43 AM
Some progress! Unfortunately probably the last untill the rascals are back at school!

Still remaining are 2 elephants, a base of punic cavalry and 2 bases of skirmishers and a certain commander by the name of hannibal......
Ill be sending a order in for republican romans at the end of July

Adamwest

Tried to make the images smaller...... failed miserably  :'(

OldenBUA

Quote from: Adamwest on 22 July 2020, 11:41:43 AM
Some progress! Unfortunately probably the last untill the rascals are back at school!

Still remaining are 2 elephants, a base of punic cavalry and 2 bases of skirmishers and a certain commander by the name of hannibal......
Ill be sending a order in for republican romans at the end of July

There should be no spaces in the height=800 clause, also better use 500, otherwise they are still too big.
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

mmcv

Or for landscape style photos using width=800 rather than height works well.

Looking good!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Try removing the spaces between image and height, otherwise all look amazing.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Looking damn fine !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Adamwest

06 October 2020, 10:51:38 PM #52 Last Edit: 06 October 2020, 11:43:44 PM by Leon
Hello! Hope everyone is keeping safe and sane! Had some minor progress on the carthage front. Next up will be republican romans

Adamwest

Yup massive again! So here we have one unit of carthaginian cavalry, 1 unit of elephants, 2 units of skirmishers (thinking of using these as libyan skirmishers and the previous skirmishers as numidian skirmishers) and lastly Hannibal with a small bodyguard. I have about half of what i want in terms of carthaginian infantry and 1/4 in terms of cavalry and elephants. Minus the Gauls and Spanish. Im thinking of 1 base representing 1000 men or cavalry and 10 elephants or chariots. 4 units per 'brigade'.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Those look great. Well done.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

jambo1

Lovely work, they look really good, skirmishers especially are superb. :)

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Techno II

Great work !!  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

mmcv