GMT games

Started by Lord Kermit of Birkenhead, 25 June 2020, 11:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

This is courtesy of Phil Grey on the SOTCW facebook group :

If you have become unemployed since March 15th due to the Pandemic then GMT Games (https://www.gmtgames.com/) are offering to ship you one (two if in the US) of their games for free.

" If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, please drop an email to Tony Curtis, our LLC Manager, at a_curtis@sbcglobal.net. Please include proof or explanation of your job loss and your choice of which in-stock game(s) you'd like us to send. Tony will work with our office folks to take care of getting your game(s) shipped out to you." (Their current new release, Imperial Struggle, is excluded).

Hopefull it won't apply to most of you

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

ronan

No, not for me ( I've got much more work !)

But THAT'S A VERY GOOD IDEA, they're so nice !

( now, what game may I order to support such a company ....    :-\    ;D   )

Wulf

Can't argue with that, good for them.

I'm lucky to be employed by what I believe is the only local council in Scotland (possibly Britain) which has not furloughed or fired a single worker in this crisis, so I'm fine. The gardeners are getting a bit bored, I hear.

hammurabi70

Quote from: Wulf on 26 June 2020, 07:04:02 PM
Can't argue with that, good for them.

I'm lucky to be employed by what I believe is the only local council in Scotland (possibly Britain) which has not furloughed or fired a single worker in this crisis, so I'm fine. The gardeners are getting a bit bored, I hear.

My wife works in a senior finance position in a Local Authority; most have neither furloughed nor fired anybody.  Being in London means knowledge of places further away may be indistinct.

Steve J

My wife is a TA in our local school and has remained on full pay, despite not having to go into work, as our son is on the extremely clinically vulnerable list and she is African.

I'd take advantage but :-

1) I'm retired on a state pension
2) I'm "employed" on Test and Track
3) I'm furgloughed from an invigilation job
4) I have a small private pension.

Think that disqualifies me.  :'(
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021