1812 Russian Poses

Started by lekw, 23 June 2020, 07:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lekw

A year or so ago I bought some of the 1812 Russian figures. They are really nice figures however, I forgot which pose is which. Does anyone have pictures of the poses or figures and codes? Or can anyone describe how the figures are posed? Thanks!!!

fred.

I assume you are meaning the differences between Line, Grenadiers and Jaegers, rather than between Marching, Firing and March Attack?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

lekw

23 June 2020, 08:29:53 PM #2 Last Edit: 23 June 2020, 09:20:51 PM by lekw
Looking for pictures of Line March Attack, Line Marching, Line Port Musket. Or very least some description? Pictures of anything in the Russian range would be great. Are they the same poses as the 18th century ranges? Thanks!!!

Sandyfalkirk

Quote from: lekw on 23 June 2020, 08:29:53 PM
Looking for pictures of Line March Attack, Line Marching, Line Port Musket. Or very least some description? Pictures of anything in the Russian range would be great. Are they the same poses as the 18th century ranges? Thanks!!!

I have a few of these. So Marching is the easy one. They are marching with the musket rather slackly held at a near 45degree angle over the shoulder.

The March Attack is them marching (shocker!) holding the musket pointing straight up kinda on the shoulder again.

Port musket is again, pointing straight up but they are sort of standing and holding the mustket in front of them, partly covering the face like they are presenting arms or about to level their muskets.

I could try take some images but I dont know how to upload them here, probably need to send them to you or something.

Leon

The poses are generally the same as the SYW ranges, so the Austrians give a good idea: https://pendraken.co.uk/18th-century/seven-years-war/austrian/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

lekw

Perfect thanks exactly the info I needed. I ordered some of these so when I get them and paint I will try and get some pictures up. Thanks again!!!

lekw

I got my order and just wanted to say that the 1812 Russians are really nice. I especially like the command poses. I painted up one base and will try to get a some pictures up shortly. As usual love Pendraken figures!!!

Leon

Great stuff, glad to hear that they arrived safely.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

lekw

I was finally able to paint a bit and got some of the Russians and French done for 1812. Just thought I would share a few pictures to my blog. Fantastic figures my painting does not do them justice.

http://myblog-lekw.blogspot.com/

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Shedman

Westmarcher

Very nice, indeed.  :-bd  Also, good to see what the the 1812 Moscow range looks like (are the French from the asme range, also?)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

DHautpol

They look really nice.

If i wasn't so heavily invested into 6mm for this period, I would be seriously tempted seeing how well yours have turned out. 
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2018 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!