Fathers Day 2020

Started by Steve J, 21 June 2020, 11:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred.

I enjoy both cooking and eating. And do most of the cooking for our family.

Tonight though my youngest daughter cooked a chicken korma for tea - which was great, both from not having to cook and from a taste perspective. She might be finding she is getting to do more cooking...
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

As it was the solstice I had my annual walk up our local 'mini-mountain' but I was joined by both sprogs for the first time in a few years, which was nice.  Weather was awful though, we were all pretty soggy by the time we got home. 

Father's Day gift was a fancy pressure-jet-washer thingy for doing the drive.  We don't have an outside tap at home currently but I'll take it to work and wash the cars instead!

Quote from: fsn on 21 June 2020, 09:41:15 PM
I'm not that keen on eating. Again, I do it because I have to.

I'm the same, if I'm hungry I eat something and then I'm not hungry.  Very much a solution to a problem rather than a source of enjoyment for me.

Quote from: fsn on 21 June 2020, 08:25:31 PM
*Love her more than Centurion tanks >:<

You can be honest with us you know, she'll never read it...   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Eating is very much an energy stop for me, so that I can go and do other things. I do like nice food, but not them time taken to prepare it. Having a wife that is a great cook helps :D.

Raider4

The thing I miss most in the current lockdown is eating out :(

Ithoriel

Don't miss eating out in the least. I'd far rather be in someone's house, mine included, relaxing with friends or family than sitting in a noisy restaurant paying a fortune for thing's I could have made as well, or better, for way less.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data