15mm Modern SEALs, Taliban, and Beach Mat

Started by bigjackmac, 11 June 2020, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

All,

Yes, this is late, I've already played some games of Black Ops and posted them, but I figured some of you still may want to have a look at the new toys, so here we are.  I've completely become a slave to the Khurasan 15mm DevGru operators, currently owning five teams of them, with another on the way, and so I'd like to show them off.  I'd owned and been playing with some 15mm Taliban from Flytrap Factory and finally finished them off, so I figured I'd show them, too, and I bought a new terrain mat from War Sigil, so you'll get a peak of that here as well.

Here's all the stuff I recently finished up.

A SEAL team in multi-cam.

A MARSOC team in woodland.

An SAS team in black.

And a Delta team wearing whatever they want. 

A bunch more bad guys from Flytrap Factory (please re-open your online store soon!).

And a really bad guy!

And the new map from War Sigil.

For a bunch more photos, please check the blog at:
https://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2020/06/gearing-up-for-ospreys-black-ops.html

Some cool stuff that I'm very happy to have, with more batreps coming your way ASAP.  My boys and I are hoping to get two more games in of Black Ops this weekend.

V/R,
Jack

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

Cracking work Jack, and I really like the new mat.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

bigjackmac

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Super job, Jack !  :-bd

The mat looks damn spiffy, as well. :)

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Seals on a beach, perfect...

Brilliant work Jack.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

monkeynut

Brilliant figures, well painted and based looking forward to seeing these guys back in action.Great battle reps.

🐵

bigjackmac

Thanks, everyone!

And bad news about my claim of getting two fights in this weekend, it's looking like no fights...  Our upstairs air conditioning unit has gone out; yes, I know, I'm not as tough as I used to be, but this is Texas, it's a bit warm up there, so no games until it's fixed...

V/R,
Jack

Ithoriel

Quote from: bigjackmac on 12 June 2020, 02:16:20 PM
Thanks, everyone!

And bad news about my claim of getting two fights in this weekend, it's looking like no fights...  Our upstairs air conditioning unit has gone out; yes, I know, I'm not as tough as I used to be, but this is Texas, it's a bit warm up there, so no games until it's fixed...

V/R,
Jack

Well that's a downer!

[picard] Life Support first, holosuite later, Ensign! [/picard] :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fred.

It's grey wet and miserable in my corner of England - so I'm struggling to understand the idea this!!!

Surely it just adds a bit more realism to your Cuban battles, Jack?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

petercooman

bigjackmac

Yeah, the heat is more realistic, I suppose, but my sweat bleeds onto my notes and I can't type up the batreps ;)

Thanks, Peter!

V/R,
Jack