Saw this and thought of Techno

Started by d_Guy, 15 August 2020, 03:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Would have thought it was more risky in New Zealand, after all there are more sheep than people.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Haven't got any 'badger faced' sheep......But I now hate ALL sheep.

I wouldn't have a hernia the size of New Zealand, if I hadn't had to drag two of the dead bar-stewards near to the gate, so the 'knackerman' could pick them up easily.

Phil. :(

Ithoriel

Quote from: ianrs54 on 15 August 2020, 04:10:01 PM
Would have thought it was more risky in New Zealand, after all there are more sheep than people.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

paulr

Quote from: ianrs54 on 15 August 2020, 04:10:01 PM

We're down to less than 6:1, not bad odds
It used to be about 24:1
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Heedless Horseman

More goes on in a Sheep head than you wold credit...but, being rather 'woolly', by the time they figure things out, they are in Tesco!  :(
SOMEDAY...there will arise a SHEEP among sheep! And there will be a BLEATING and a GNASHING of teeth and a SHARPENING of those bl**dy feet that already puncture wellies...  :'(

PIGS, now...THEY already have ''The LONG GAME' thought out... but...it is a VERY long game...and they will wait.  8)
MANY years ago, I had an extraordinarily vivid Dream about 'Post Apocalyptic' Pigs... JUST WAITING for THEIR time!  ??? Now, why should one dream remain ''Pin Sharp' in my mind for 35yrs...UNLESS IT WAS PROPHECY?  :o  :o :o
Some guys make a career out of such things!   ;)  Maybe, If I get a big pole and live on the top, people will feed me...(WELL DONE BACON SANDWICHES, PLEASE!!!  :) )
AND, I will be well clear of the Pigs and Sheep!   ;D

Maybe it's the lead!   :(
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

FierceKitty

Pigs will learn to fly, given time. As for sheep, Harold is planning a first strike any day.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

But Harold is having great difficulty in perching at the moment
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021