Custer ?

Started by monkeynut, 01 June 2020, 11:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

02 June 2020, 12:02:16 PM #15 Last Edit: 02 June 2020, 12:07:19 PM by FierceKitty
My first 10mm army was Sioux and Cheyenne allies. They looked super, but weren't the most rewarding to use (perhaps because of unsuitable rules).

Come to think of it, my first figures were Airfix Injuns, lined up and shot at with matchstick spring guns. I always liked the crawling one, who was very  difficult to knock over.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

monkeynut

I would be more than happy to pay more for "character " figures/ sets if this ever gets off the ground.

🐵

T13A

Hi

Please add me to the list for this one.

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

Dannyboy

Can I add vote to this....

Orcs

Quote from: monkeynut on 02 June 2020, 11:29:49 AM
No wonder the US cavalry had such a hard time tracking them down.Some powerful and potent" medicine" at work there🤨

Father, how do we get our names?
Well my son when a male child is born the Father opens up the tepee ,steps outside and surveys the land. What he first sees is what gives you your name.An eagle feather,Crazy Horse , Running Bear or Sitting Bull for example.Why do you ask Buffalo balls?

🐵

That's a politer version than the one I know. the kid was called  Two dogs B*nk*ng.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

John Cook

I've often wondered why there is a Plains Wars indian range and no 7th Cavalry.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!