10 Days of Shiny!

Started by Leon, 31 May 2020, 02:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I was also hoping for a certain tv show too
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Quote from: FierceKitty on 31 May 2020, 01:01:13 PM
Pleased to remark that today Aetius took Attila to the cleaners. Not an easy victory, but it's possible. Mrs Attila is sulking with her tablet upstairs.
Well done FK :o

Quote from: FierceKitty on 31 May 2020, 04:40:42 PM
Sorry, Phil. It won't happen again (probably).
True, true ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dave Fielder

Isn't the purpose of lockdown to get through the existing pile of lead? What's the point in buying more?     :o
.... only kidding  :D
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Leon

Well so far there'll be some really pleased folks and some really disappointed ones...!  A couple of the items/ranges mentioned so far haven't made it into these batches (unless I work some miracles this coming week!) but they won't be far behind.

Quote from: Techno on 31 May 2020, 07:16:05 PM
If you lot only knew what was sitting on my desk. ;D ;D

I think those might be a bit further away as I need to get about 80 vehicles ready to go with them.  That'll send a few heads spinning...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Last Hussar

Quote from: Dave Fielder on 31 May 2020, 09:54:07 PM
Isn't the purpose of lockdown to get through the existing pile of lead? What's the point in buying more?     :o

There's a mob with torches and pitchforks at the door, shall I show them to the lynching suite, master?
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sunjester

Quote from: mad lemmey on 31 May 2020, 08:22:49 PM
I was also hoping for a certain tv show too
The same thing crossed my mind!  :D

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 01 June 2020, 12:38:12 AM
I think those might be a bit further away as I need to get about 80 vehicles ready to go with them.  That'll send a few heads spinning...

Oh !.......I wasn't even thinking of those particular ones.

Then I nearly gave myself a heart attack, thinking........."But I've sent those off, haven't I ?......Leon should have them by now.....EEEK !

Panic over...They're off the actual desk and neatly packed into wee boxes ready to go up to Pendraken Towers.
When I say I can't find them...Just remind me they're sitting on top of the cabinet behind my chair.

Along with a number of other already packed boxes.

Then there are the three or four dozen figures still stuck to corks......Those ARE on my desk.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

01 June 2020, 08:00:34 AM #39 Last Edit: 01 June 2020, 08:03:15 AM by Orcs
Well itsd 07:52 and Nothing!, Nil

Nada
Niks,
Nichts
Niente
Nic
Res
Semmi
Ничего
Hiçbir şey değil
Τίποτα
Ei mitään
Rien

What Is Leon Doing??? ;D

I did all this to find out that Leon had Put out another thread - New Tools..........Thats sneaky! ;D ;D ;D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

paulr

01 June 2020, 08:04:24 AM #40 Last Edit: 01 June 2020, 09:55:45 AM by paulr
Orcs, did you miss this :-\

Quote from: Leon on 01 June 2020, 02:19:19 AM
Day 1 is now up, with some handy new tools available: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,19803.0.html
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sunjester

He misses quite a bit, bless him. ;D

Orcs

Quote from: paulr on 01 June 2020, 08:04:24 AM
Orcs, did you miss this :-

I was looking under the 10 days of shiny thread not - New tools available.  For some reason it did not show in my unread posts list.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Next shiny is just that...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Yep, Day 2 is now available: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,19808.0.html  WWII drivers and passengers for today...