Cheers - Phil :)

Steve J

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mmcv

Thanks, I'm enjoying the downsized units. It's nice getting things done in one or two sittings and seeing an army come together quickly. I do enjoy the spectacle of larger units of course, but there's a time and place and the practicalities of smaller units have their benefits.

mmcv

P.S. guess who got a promotion? Socially distanced drinks all around.

paulr

=D>           =D>           =D>            <:-P           <:-P
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Congratulations, Matthew !  <:-P

Cheers - Phil :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Me usual pint of creme de menthe mate
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Well done, youngster! Mine's a long one.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

What ? :o

Is the snake back ?  :-SS :-SS

Cheers - Phil. ;)

Ithoriel

Congratulations!

Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster, barman!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

mmcv

Quote from: Techno on 09 September 2020, 10:38:14 AM
What ? :o

Is the snake back ?  :-SS :-SS

Cheers - Phil. ;)

Pint of snakebite for you my good man. Want a dash of blackcurrant in that?

I remember from my uni days snakebite was all the rage for a while. Horrid stuff.

mmcv

No painting done in a while as hobby stuff all packed away with workmen in and trying to get the house on the market quickly.

Have an offer down on a house that actually has space for a dedicated hobby and gaming room. Where I could have big table games. And keep work and hobby space separate. Fingers crossed...  :-SS

I do however have a break in the madness due on Wednesday night and as the wife is taking herself off for some socially distanced sushi with her friends, I think the time is ripe for a small game.

The question is...what?

I could crack out my 2mm as stand ins for a go at the new Shadow of the Eagles Napoleonic rules I've been wanting to try out.

Or I could play the first game in my Crusades "Holy War" campaign with Soldiers of God that's been on the todo list a while.

Or maybe a game of Zombicide Black Plague (though I've only a handful painted).

Or use my generic army counters for something else.

Decisions decisions.

hammurabi70

Quote from: mmcv on 21 September 2020, 08:51:57 PM
No painting done in a while as hobby stuff all packed away with workmen in and trying to get the house on the market quickly.

Have an offer down on a house that actually has space for a dedicated hobby and gaming room. Where I could have big table games. And keep work and hobby space separate. Fingers crossed...  :-SS

I do however have a break in the madness due on Wednesday night and as the wife is taking herself off for some socially distanced sushi with her friends, I think the time is ripe for a small game.

The question is...what?

I could crack out my 2mm as stand ins for a go at the new Shadow of the Eagles Napoleonic rules I've been wanting to try out.

Or I could play the first game in my Crusades "Holy War" campaign with Soldiers of God that's been on the todo list a while.

Or maybe a game of Zombicide Black Plague (though I've only a handful painted).

Or use my generic army counters for something else.

Decisions decisions.

SotE or SoG with a full report here subsequently.

Pints? Surely a Yard ... or maybe upgrade to a gallon in these depressing times.