Bowler in brown
Topper in black
Homburg in black
Gastsby/Newsboy cap in grey
Pith helmet in off white
Tricorn in brown
:D

Mornington Cresent !
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

mmcv

Package just arrived from Pendraken....around 400 bases, some nice basing materials, and a pack of medieval command figures. Once I get them painted up I can start the marathon basing of all my crusader infantry! And a nice new shiny metal ruler that doesn't have half the numbers worn off.

Macsen Wledig

mmcv

The Pendraken bulk deals are too good to pass up. I won't be using them all for my crusaders! Just wanted to stock up for future so got a bunch of 40x40 and 40x20. Though now thinking I may need to bulk buy 40x30 too... Next time.

flamingpig0

A copy of Villa Rides a set of rule covering the Mexican Revolution: another period I am interested in as a result of  films seen as a kid
"I like coffee exceedingly..."
 H.P. Lovecraft

"We don't want your stupid tanks!" 
Salah Askar,

My six degrees of separation includes Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, and Wendy James

Orcs

Quote from: mmcv on 30 May 2020, 10:23:18 AM
The Pendraken bulk deals are too good to pass up. I won't be using them all for my crusaders! Just wanted to stock up for future so got a bunch of 40x40 and 40x20. Though now thinking I may need to bulk buy 40x30 too... Next time.

The trouble i find ordering loads of bases is that you get so used to having them "in stock" that you re surprised whe you run out.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

fsn

True, true.

(Rushes off to check stocks)
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mmcv

Quote from: Orcs on 30 May 2020, 06:30:44 PM
The trouble i find ordering loads of bases is that you get so used to having them "in stock" that you re surprised whe you run out.

True but when I have lots of little bags I always think I've got another one in the box somewhere so am a bit miffed when I realise I don't!