Incas

Started by FierceKitty, 20 May 2020, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

20 May 2020, 03:50:35 PM Last Edit: 20 May 2020, 05:27:19 PM by FierceKitty
I was lucky enough to get in during the brief period that Obelisk Games were making their 10mm Inca range. Since they've gone very silent. Would it be worth trying to get hold of the moulds? It seems to have been a popular success with TB.

I speak pro bono publico; got my own Inca army already.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Can we expect as much mewwing about this as we had with other mezo-americans ?  :'( :'( :'(
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: FierceKitty on 20 May 2020, 03:50:35 PM
Since they've gone very silent. would it be worth trying to get hold of the moulds? It seems to have been a popular success with TB.

Not sure on that one, the sculpts aren't as nice as the TB Line ones and they look to be moulded on strips as well, so they'd all need upgrading and new moulds making. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

I have some of these figures - and they were quite hard to purchase - then when I got them they are nice figures but very big. At least Kallistra big.

They are on strips, but not in the way Warmaster figures are. They are more a series of individual figures that happen to have been cast up together.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 20 May 2020, 04:30:59 PM
Not sure on that one, the sculpts aren't as nice as the TB Line ones and they look to be moulded on strips as well, so they'd all need upgrading and new moulds making. 

LA, LA, LA, LA, LA %-(-     

I can't hear you.

Cheers - Phil :P

FierceKitty

Well known that a diet rich in llama promotes growth.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

mmcv

I'd certainly buy some Inca if they were on offer...

Mayans too while we're at it...

B)

Answering my own question - YES !!!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021