NOBODY expected my new renaissance baggage element!

Started by FierceKitty, 01 May 2020, 03:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

01 May 2020, 03:05:48 AM Last Edit: 01 May 2020, 03:16:32 AM by FierceKitty
NOBODY expects my new 16th-century Spanish baggage element. Our chief weakness is rolling ones and impetuous attacks...our TWO chief weaknesses are rolling ones, impetuous attacks, and premature cavalry advances...our THREE chief weaknesses are rolling ones, impetuous attacks, premature cavalry advances, and a wife who has got a bit too good at handling an army...Amongst our weaknesses are such diverse elements as rolling ones, impetuous attacks, premature cavalry advances, a wife who has got a bit too good at handling an army, and a nice red uniform...I'm sorry. Cardinal Barker? You'll have to say it....

Pendraken monk, ditto ninja, and an Irr. Min. SYW standard-bearer with his hat filed down and a broad-brimmed hat attached. I decided against Cardinal Biggles, for which I apologise.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! My main reaction is surprise ... surprise and delight ... delight and surprise ... my two main reactions are delight and surprise ... and amusement ... my three reactions are delight, surprise, and amusement ... and thoughts of future plagiarism ... my four ... no... amongst my reactions .... amongst my reactions ... are such elements as delight, surprise .... I'll come in again.'

=D> =D> =D> =D>
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

01 May 2020, 07:55:18 AM #5 Last Edit: 01 May 2020, 08:03:10 AM by FierceKitty
I'm quoting Hammer of the Heretics (2nd edition).

Steve J

Excellent work and love the whole look of it 8).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Scorpio_Rocks

"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

Big Insect

But where is the Comfy Chair !!!  :o :o :o

Great idea FK
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Orcs

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr...may add a rack when I place another order some day.

MooseDontBounce

Victoria Minis makes the Spanish Inquisition in 28mm.  Really nice figures I'll need to paint soon even though I have no other 28's.

Dont forget to play Iron Maiden when you use them
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021