A Few Things.

Started by gizmok24, 29 April 2020, 12:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gizmok24

Hey, all :) Wanted to start by saying thanks to everyone who responded to my last post for Warband and the teaser from pendraken for some new figures was great :) I wanted to ask a few things for the game. Firstly some of the older fantasy minis used in the game aren't available anymore such as unicorns and pegasus and they are used by multiple factions in the game will we be seeing these returns soon? as I can't find them anywhere else. Second siege battles I am looking to do an upcoming siege and was wondering what people do for siege rules? I know the defenders can get the behind defenses rule but what about attacking walls or bashing down a gate would it be just assigning moral points to static structures and then attack dice to say a battering ram to break them down? any feedback would be great. Also large scale battle past 500 points, In the rules it states that each 500 point force must have a commander and follow the build list does that mean that if you had 1000 points would you need to take two commanders? and could each commander use there command points on the other forces? and finally, I wanted to ask about a Facebook group for the game I know there's a Warband page but I was thinking about a dedicated group for the game to make it easier to talk about the game share pics and ideas things like that. sometimes responses on the forums can be hard to get and starting discussions not always easy, so would anyone be interested in making this group or if there was on joining it? Thanks

P.s Wanted to say a big well done and great job to Pendraken for all they are doing with the PPE for the NHS and others who need it. Its goes to show just how amazing this company is :)

Leon

Quote from: gizmok24 on 29 April 2020, 12:49:14 PM
Firstly some of the older fantasy minis used in the game aren't available anymore such as unicorns and pegasus and they are used by multiple factions in the game will we be seeing these returns soon?

We're wanting to bring back a lot of the older models, but revamped and with more poses mostly.  Some of them are getting done as part of the current expansion plans and then the others will follow after.

Quote from: gizmok24 on 29 April 2020, 12:49:14 PM
I wanted to ask about a Facebook group for the game I know there's a Warband page but I was thinking about a dedicated group for the game to make it easier to talk about the game share pics and ideas things like that. sometimes responses on the forums can be hard to get and starting discussions not always easy, so would anyone be interested in making this group or if there was on joining it?

I don't think there's a Warband fan page yet so it could be something worth doing.  Chieftain can better advise on that as he runs the official Facebook page.

I'll the others answer the siege and points queries!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

There is a Warband Facebook page
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 29 April 2020, 11:33:22 PM
We're wanting to bring back a lot of the older models, but revamped and with more poses mostly.  Some of them are getting done as part of the current expansion plans and then the others will follow after.

You mean there's even MORE.......I still haven't grown my extra arms, yet !  ;)

Cheers - Phil  ;D ;D ;D

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

More 'ormoans den Phil, or train tut dogs, labs is intelligent. Alternatively - WORK FASTER !! :-*
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Nope. Too much to do.......Not nearly enough time to do it. ;)

Cheers - Phil

gizmok24

Quote from: mad lemmey on 30 April 2020, 09:23:50 AM
There is a Warband Facebook page
There is a Facebook page but not a Facebook group I was asking if we could get a group going on there to make it easier to post and talk about warband you can't post on the page 🙂

Set one up for yourself, make it a closed group, and post the URL on here...it's easy.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Chieftain

Hi Lemmy,

I was just heading over here to put the link in so thanks for being ahead of the game sir!

Yes, I've received a lot of traffic lately asking for a FB Group to go alongside the Warband page there.
Not wishing to take away from this forum here i've resisted until now, but it seems like the right thing to do?

Anyway, the link is here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/702519477171560/

I hope it compliments this forum.  I'll ensure that anything vital that happens there gets replicated here, especially rules clarifications etc.

Maybe its the quarantine we're all under but Warband seems to have been a bit busier lately, certainly on my social media feeds.

:)

Cheers
Chieftain
Official Guru of our Warband rules!